Masonic Village at Burlington
Masonic Village at Burlington offers complete Hospice Care services to all residents of Masonic Village. When a loved one is facing a life-limiting illness and medical treatments no longer provide a cure, patients and their families my want to consider how to make the most of their remaining time together. We provide the physical, emotional, and spiritual support needed for patients to live out their life with comfort and dignity. Our compassionate staff helps patients and their caregivers determine a plan of care that strives for quality of life.
Hospice services include:
- 24/7 availability of nursing, physician, pharmacy, and psychological support services
- Advanced pain and symptom management, including short-term intensive hospice care
- Respite care to give caregivers time off
- All medications, medical equipment, and supplies related to hospice conditions
- Emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual support from social workers, counselors, and spiritual care coordinators
- Alternative therapies: aromatherapy, pet therapy, massage, Music & Memory®
- Hospice trained volunteers to support caregivers
- Training for caregivers
- Daily visits (and often more often) during the last week of life
- Workshops, counseling, memorial services, and other bereavement support
- We provide the compassionate care you need for those facing end-of-life decisions.
Fill out the form and one of our staff members will help answer any questions you have about our community.